Formerly known as ESP100 CPV, Salamander Pumps has Right Pump 100 TU pumps available today.
For maintained pressure at higher flow rates, you need one of our Right Pump 3.0 bar shower and whole house pumps. This is due to the fact the centrifugal impeller means these pumps offer an extra boost to your appliances and are quiet with it.
This premium universal twin ended pump will also quietly and efficiently boost the hot and cold water supplies to showers, baths, basins, toilets and whole house appliances in a negative or positive head gravity fed installation.
- The most powerful 3.0 pumps in the range.
- The quietest pumps in our range!**
- Crossover technology – allows them to power just hot or cold or both.
- Patented technology.
- AV couplers included.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee (Can be increased to 3 years by calling Pumpwise on the day of installation.)
- All salamander pumps are fitted with a mains lead and an appropriately fused moulded 3 pin plug.
- **Independently tested.
If you require assistance with selecting the correct pump for your needs please contact the Tapstore pump advice line on 0843 658 0062.
- Additional Information
Guarantee 2 Years Connections No EAN Number 5055070818364 Installation Guide Download Installation Instructions Here Manufacturer Salamander Performance Quiet Pressure Rating 3.0 Bar Pump Dimensions 430mm (l) x 232mm (w) x 185mm (h) Specification Sheet Download Pump Specification Here